Sunday, May 29, 2011

I am stuck!

As some of you may have noticed, I haven’t posted in a week. People would say that they were busy and didn’t have the time to do so. I am not going to say that excuse. Because I always found time before, so should now. But there wasn’t anything to write about. Seriously! It is possible that my brain got down due to the increasing heat and the sleepiness follows.

One good news is that I’ve went to the Kung Fu Panda 2: Kaboom of Doom’s premier on May 26th at Tengis Cinema. As usual, three members of my team, including me, wrote our own review version. This time, it was my turn to write unite them. So you can read it on MMF’s blog shortly.

My exams have begun last Wednesday and it will end on June 8th. Over all, I have 9 exams to give and 3 of them have already been given; 6 more to go. Wish me a luck!

I hope all of you’re doing well!
Love, Anu