Friday, May 20, 2011

On the Religious and Non-Religious Concept

In my school there is this class called “English Writing Skills” and as for an assignment we had to write a “For and Against Essay” on a matter of our choice. And typically I forgot it and when the deadline came I haven’t written it. So I quickly wrote an essay in like 30 minutes, which means it can be very poor, did some grooming by Microsoft Word 2010 with all its preinstalled fancy Header, Footer and Margins and submitted it. Ironically I was the first one to submit mine.
I hope you’ll enjoy reading my rambling and please don’t take it personally if you see it offensively. I wrote this essay for the sake of and to meet the assignment requirement. I have a lot of great theist friends, especially you M! Glad to have you as my friend even if you’re a Protestant. (I hope I spelled it correctly. Lol.)
Anu
On the Religious and Non-Religious Concept