Sunday, May 22, 2011

Song of the Day: While My Guitar Gently Weeps

A-Sound–Гитарын минь уйлах дуунд (The Beatles–While My Guitar Gently Weeps)

IMG_3611IMG_3612So you might have already heard about the new Beatles album, Tribute to the Beatles, by Mongolian artists. (Of course, you’ve already heard.) I’ve tweeted about it before this first music video was out and quite proud that I was one of the informants. LOL.

I have found this lyrics book lying around and wanted to – just – write something about it. So I’m inserting the original While My Guitar Gently Weeps lyrics from this book and the A-Sound remake of it for no particular reason.

I look at you all see the love there that’s sleeping
While my guitar gently weeps
I look at the floor and I see it needs sweeping
Still my guitar gently weeps
I don't know why nobody told you
How to unfold your love
I don't know how someone controlled you
The bought and sold you.
I look at the world and I notice it's turning
While my guitar gently weeps
With every mistake we must surely be learning
Still my guitar gently weeps
I don't know how you were diverted
You were perverted too
I don't know how you were inverted
No one alerted you.
I loot at you all see the love there that's sleeping
While my guitar gently weeps
Look at you all...
Still my guitar gently weeps.