Thursday, May 12, 2011

Time flies by

Anu Harchu's cousin doing her homework

You might have or might not have watched my video having my youngest cousin do that the most cutest thing probably in 2009 or 2010. I was squeezing her cheeks and she was saying “Бөмбөг” /spelled as ‘bumbug’; meaning ‘ball’/ again and again. If you actually try it, it’s really funny.

Back to the main topic; today I went to my grandparents’ and saw my cousin there doing her homework so zealously and grown up so big. (At least, I think she got big.)

I’ve just realized that the time flew by so fast, not the mention the fact that my mom was my age when she bore me, and I haven’t even decided what to do with my life.

I just wanted to share that feeling I got earlier and please share your similar or the opposite ones in comment down below.