Sunday, June 26, 2011

Girl with a Mug’s Two-Year Anniversary

First of all I would like to inform you that an “official” Facebook page of the Girl with a Mug has been opened. If you like reading this (my) blog, please go the link and like the page: Facebook Page Every new post will be linked on the page.

As I was creating the page, I looked up the fist post date to provide the “Founded” information and found out that today (June 26, 2011) is, as the title of this post indicates, the 2-year anniversary of this blog/website.
The first URL was MySincereIntrospection.blogspot.com, then it was changed into AnuHarchu.blogspot.com, finally it became GirlwithaMug.com in April, 2011.

For the not-that-special occasion I put up a new blog header. I hope you, my readers, will like it.
Happy Birthday to my blog!