Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Birthday, NMMA!

Today or rather yesterday, June 2nd of 2011, is the 1st anniversary of the New Media Marketing Agency (NMMA). An event with banquet and band was organized in the Black Box theatre from 7 PM to … I don’t know late. Me and my some friends left a little bit earlier.

NMMA CEO Mend-Orshikh introduced all the members, altogether 29 if I am not mistaken, to the guests and NMMA Sales Manager Luvsandorj continued with describing the work they do. All in all, the birthday was a part of their marketing.

And I enjoyed myself quite much. Here are some photos and Happy One Year Anniversary, NMMA! I wish you great success in the future.

The company members blowing the candle.Jun. 2nd, 2011<br />Black Box Theatre<br />The New Media Marketing Agency 1 Year Anniversary

Some showed their artistic talents.Jun. 2nd, 2011<br />Black Box Theatre<br />The New Media Marketing Agency 1 Year Anniversary

Me, beside very tall people, LOL. You already know them, don’t you?Jun. 2nd, 2011<br />Black Box Theatre<br />The New Media Marketing Agency 1 Year Anniversary