Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Jun. 22, 2011: The Longest Day, Literally

Today, I watched Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, whose written & video review will follow in my and MMF’s blogs.

When I was typing the first paragraph and thinking about the post title at the same time, I noticed that today, Jun. 22nd, is the longest day of any year, but wasn’t sunny in UB that I couldn’t know when exactly the sun came up and went down, as well.The rain started in the evening of 20th and I won’t be a liar to say that it hasn’t stopped raining in Ulaanbaatar since, because there has been always a rain in some part of the city.

Anyway, enough with the gibberish. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MINDY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NIKKI! I wish you all the best!

P.S. I had to list Mindy & Nikki in alphabetical order, because I can’t order them in any particular way. We three are very good friends.