Saturday, August 27, 2011

Forever

The Wolves of Mercy Falls: (Book 3) Forever [UK]The Wolves of Mercy Falls: (Book 3) Forever [US]Author: Maggie Stiefvater
Title: Forever
Series: The Wolves of Mercy Falls (Book #3)

Goodreads page

My ratings: 3 stars out of 5.
My reading duration: August 22nd – 27th, 2011.

Grace, Sam, Cole and Isabel are in big big trouble. They are about to hunt down the wolves in the woods. Grace is shifting unconstantly, Sam doesn’t know what to do, Cole is acting suicidal, Isabel is in conflict with herself. Nothing in Mercy Falls is going right. But Cole’s suicide looking attempt weren’t what the others thought. He was trying to become a wolf and unbecome one, if you know what I mean.

The story narration was epically step by step and detailed, which can be mind-numbing. But I suppose the trilogy wouldn’t have a better ending. Didn’t really understand all the downward emotions of every – I mean literally every – character in this one.