Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mongolia Travel 2011: (#7) GM Transit

shot_1312199345898Travel Destination: (Ulaanbaatar City Tour) Ulaanbaatar Train Station > Gandan Monastery > Natural History Museum > National History Museum > Bogd Khan Winter Palace Museum > Ulaanbaatar Train Station

Travel Duration: Aug. 16th, 2011

I didn’t really wanted to call it a part of my this year’s travels, because it was just one day and I didn’t really go out of town. But still, I should include it. This trip was for Nature Tours and a Trans-Siberian train travel organized by a Russian travel agency, whose name I can’t remember, with a group of 90 people stayed for a day in the city and you know … did what people do when they do.

Unfortunately, I didn’t get anytime to take photos and in the end I think I’ve forgotten.