Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song

A Cinderella Story Once Upon a Song (2011)My ratings: 4 stars out of 5.

Just as the title suggests, this is another Cinderella story from Disney and I assure you that it is better than the Selena Gomez one. (They should have made her sing instead of dancing.)

Don’t expect anything that has a much depth into it, it is a very naïve but well put comedy film teen film that is a little unreal yet inspiring. If you have a 90 minutes to spare for a light romance, I really suggest you to watch it.

Here is the song that is written during the movie and I loved it even though it is from that pink, fluffy land:

Don’t break my heart
Before I give it to you
Don’t tell me no
Before I ask you to

Don’t say it doesn’t fit
Before you try it on
There is too much to lose to be wrong

And it feels like there’s something here
But I wanna see it before it disappears
And if there’s something real between me and you
Well, all we both open to

P.S. I liked the song that Freddie Stroma sang on an acoustic guitar at about half of the film. Let me know if you know the song and where I can download it or something.