Monday, September 19, 2011

Oxygen, Nisvanis fan club: 6th anniversary

First of all, I’d like to congratulate all the 150 members of the club, which I am not included at the moment, and above all – the ones who stuck to it from the beginning. I wish all of you the best and the better.
An amazing psychedelic rock band – Joker Wild – opened the concert with a couple of nicely rearranged Nisvanis songs and others. Loved them much.IMG_4692
The talented Solongo followed with heart numbing, lovely tunes.IMG_4695
Nisvanis played 6 new songs and 4 (I think) old *hit* songs.IMG_4701IMG_4707IMG_4720IMG_4721IMG_4724
The concert concluded in a specifically chosen set, which was amazing by the way. I am sorry for the people who left earlier without staying for the set playing.
Overall, the evening of September 18th of 2011 was amazing and pretty memorable one I’d say.