Sunday, October 23, 2011

I went back to my high school

On the 20th, when I had only one period of school, I went back to my high school, saw some of my teachers and had a lunch in the school cafeteria. Going back there was so great, peaceful and I could forget that now you're in college worrying about your career or whatever.

I miss my school.

20111020_416
Spending some time in the female teachers’ room.
20111020_421
Well, the one on top is my English teacher. Earlier I was sitting in for his lessons and when one of the students said something I don’t know, he said “I sit on you” and he replied “Can you?”, challenged. And later on in the teacher’s room the other did the same. So, he sat on him. Lol.
20111020_424
When you’re an alumna, the food you get for lunch is more than it used to be while you were a student there. And I missed my tray lunch.
20111020_428
The school doesn’t look that much different, except the signs of the school and the dormitories are renewed.
20111020_429
The book of the valedictorians include two more names, meaning time passed. So strange…