Saturday, January 21, 2012

Anime Review has been launched

I am currently watching Bakuman and after finishing the 10th episode of the first season a though, which I should have found a long time ago, occured to me. Since I already write and do video review on the films I watched and the books I read, why not do the same to the anime I watched.

It won't be like I'll be disturbing you every week by a review on the new 20 something minutes long episode of Naruto. It should be more substantial, so why not do one each season of an anime, I am too lazy to do it every week anyway. LOL.

The animation feature films like, Spirited Away, My Neighbour Totoro etc. won't be counted as anime, but as a Film, thus won't be included in this type of reviews.

So, I am introducing you to the new tag: "Anime Review".