Sunday, May 6, 2012

books i am looking forward to reading that are already out or to be so this year

Recently I've been reading quite a lot of academic books for my class or more "sophisticated" books. I totally understand that these are YA books, but they are continuation of series that I have already started. So I gotta finish what I've started, right?

The released or to be released dates might differ but let me know if you spot them anywhere.
  1. Never to Sleep by Rachel Vincent (January 1)
  2. Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate (January 24)
  3. The Nightmare Garden by Caitlin Kittredge (February 14)
  4. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (March 8)
  5. The Savage Grace by Bree Despain (March 13)
  6. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore (May 1)
  7. Blackout by Mira Grant (June 1)
  8. The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead (June 12)
  9. Rapture by Lauren Kate (June 12)
  10. Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent (June 26)