Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tumbler

Raw Finish Stainless Steel Tumbler, 16 fl oz.
A 16 fl oz stainless steel tumbler with
a rugged-looking, industrial finish.
I gotta say I never thought about the size or the volume of coffee tumblers that I have, in fact all the tumblers in general. So according to Starbucks Store's Drinkware section, there are 5 types of them listed by their volumes:
  • Venti - 20 fl oz.
  • Grande - 16 fl oz.
  • Tall - 12 fl oz.
  • Short - 8 fl oz.
  • Demi - 3 fl oz.
Now I understand that they are useful for people to carry them around your work, in your car or on the go. But for me I carry it even in the public transportation.

For someone like me who always forgets to drink enough liquid throughout the day, it is useful for working a trick on yourselves. Whenever I bring them, I make myself to refill the cup at least twice for the bother of taking it in the first place. So by the trick, it keeps me hydrated. You should try it sometime.

P.S. I have 4 talls and none of the others.