Sunday, June 24, 2012

TED Android App



It has been a long time since I found another Android app that I really liked. But now, I am pretty positive about being in love with the TED App on Android after dipping my feet in it for a while.

With this app, you'll get a full access of all the TED talks and have it categorized.

  • You can watch the video talk online or you can download it to your device for later use in either high quality or low quality.
  • You can listen to the audio online or you can download it to your device for later use as well.
I guess I don't need to advertise the coolness of these talks, but I'd like to praise on how easily and quickly you can get them from your smart devices on the go. It is a must-have app. Definitely 5 stars out of 5.


Here, I'll embed the last talk I've watched recently by the suggestion from Uyan and liked:



And here is one from Mena Trott from Movable Type on Blogging, which gave me some excuses to keep ruining my life on the internet and blog: