Friday, July 27, 2012

Rosewood Coffee House

Today (July 27) was a hectic day since 7 in the morning, and as I sit typing this blog I am waiting for the utility man to come and shoot some nails on my wall for I am redecorating. LOL. Oh, I should say that I am back in town. Anyway, back to the topic.

I spent my two meals, breakfast and lunch, in Rosewood Coffee House, therefore writing a short thingy here would be appropriate, wouldn't it?

PROS: The coffee house has a reliable and fast WiFi, comfortable seats, including three different sitting rooms and new, yet responsible staff. (Oh, the facilities are well maintained, too - probably useless to mention that, but anyway) The coffees are really good.

CONS: The pricing is not very college-student-friendly. But come to think of it, the coffee house wasn't set up to be a student place, I guess.

Breakfast:
Cafe au Lait and Ham & Cheese Sandwich
     Although I always get a Latte from coffee shops, every time I go in here I end up getting a Cafe au Lait, which is so delicious and I don't really know the difference. LOL.
     The sandwich was good, but I don't think I will get it again next time. It was well prepared, but it was too dry I guess.


Lunch:
Ice Tea (sweetened) and Turkey panini
Ice tea was just ice tea, but the PANINI ... the panini was AMAZING.