Wednesday, October 10, 2012

X-mini™ II Capsule Speaker™

While I was on trip during the summer, I kept regretting for not getting an X-mini already, it would have been so much more comfortable on the road - Life is a lot better when you have your own soundtrack.

One time I came into the city and went to OMG Shop (click on the name for the foursquare page) for a hot red one, they didn't have it - only pink, purple and green. I waited for another red, but I ended up getting the vampy purple one yesterday - A Vampy Purple X-mini™ II Capsule Speaker™.

20121010_163406

I charged it about two-and-a-half-hour and it is booming. I'll try to get a video footage when Indra, Shirako and me connect our red, black and purple ones together and play some kick ass track to make them dance on their feet.

20121010_163524

Low volume music NO MORE.