Wednesday, October 31, 2012

PHOTO A DAY OCTOBER

The Photo A Day October challenge by @fatmumslim is back, for me. Though the good part of the month had already been passed by the time I started the challenge, there is no rules against starting from the middle. I've made this month's challenge on my Instagram (@AnuHarchu), as usual, and the photographs in this blog post is directed from there.

Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed the month of October and good luck for November.


Day 11. Something Close-up: X-mini | Day 12. On the table: My calendar and my planner | Day 13. Landscape


Day 14. Makes me laugh: creeping deer | Day 15. Dinnertime: Caffe Latte - I am not sure if I like it that much, but still I always get it whenever I am at a coffee shop | Day 18. Made you smile today


Day 19. Letters - since I don't get those - mails | Day 20. 4 o'clock - Nayra, drinking more coffee and eating pizza (Hawaii chicken) with Saruul | Day 21. Calm - evening making a collage bottle


Day 22. In my town - we have good coffee |Day 24. Weather from Paris brought to you by @AnuHarchu via Yahoo Weather


Day 25. People - avec Bulgansaikhan | Day 29. Moon