Friday, November 23, 2012

Catching Fire Animated Poster

Checking my Google reader feed, I found out about the new animated poster for the film adaptation of Suzanne Collins's Catching Fire on itismovie.com . It is definitely one of my most awaited films.

The cast is going to include Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Elizabeth Banks (the more of her, the better), Stanley Tucci (also him), Sam Claflin, Willow Shields, Donald Sutherland and etc. from the prequel The Hunger Games, and Jena Malone, Toby Jones and etc. as addition to the sequel.

Update on Nov 26, 2012: I've removed the animated poster from this post due to the fact that with my simple blog design everytime you load the page the sound goes up and it's juuust annoying, even for me. Don't you think so? (and the sound also can be heard whilst I am in the editing this post right this moment??? How come, the poster isn't even on any page??) Click on the itismovie link for the poster. Sorry for the long explanation of the poster removal. I hope you're having a great day.