Monday, November 19, 2012

Trailers #3

I am posting the trailers of the movies I am excited about that are coming soon. (well, if there is the trailer, the movie is obviously coming out soon) So, here are the ones that I am waiting to see:

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones

This one is based on the Trilogy (now, it's going to be a six-book series, the last one gets released in 2013, I think) written by Cassandra Clare, The Mortal Instruments - City of Bones, City of Ashes and City of Glass. Good book in a Young Adult genre and I couldn't help but research who was playing who. Guess what, Jonathan Rhys Meyers is playing Valentine Morgenstern, the antagonist in the trilogy. How great is that? Other exciting cast includes: Jared Harris as Hodge Starkweather, Robert Sheehan as Simon Lewis and of course Godfrey Gao as Magnus Bane (I've found about him while I was watching Fashion TV, oh what a way to discover M.B.).

The Host

Based on the first book of a trilogy-to-be by Stephenie Meyer (somehow I read it too), The Host is a romantic sci-fi movie that might or might not pleasure all the movie watchers.

Oz: The Great and Powerful

No need to say anything except its bright and talented young group of actors and actresses cast.