Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bach Ringtone via Sherlock

Since I've started reading English novels and got my hands on Sir A.C.Doyle's Sherlock Holmes, I've always been a Sherlock-Holmes-Enthusiast. Earlier this year (January 2012 to be exact), I was introduced to BBC's Sherlock and got utterly hooked. Partially, no matter how small it may be, it was the composed music of the series. Me being me, I've always had Irene's Theme (from A Scandal in Belgravia) since then on my ringtone.



After 10 months of solid and truthful commitment, I've just changed my ringtone. To a classical piece this time - J.S.Bach's Sonata No. 1 in G minor Adagio. Strangely enough, it was still in the Sherlock (The Reichenbach Fall). Oh well, you can't help against your nature. And ironically, I'd never enjoyed Bach until now.



Update (Nov 19): I've been like jumping up when the violin started the whole day when my phone rang. Getting used to it, getting used to it.