Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 Reading Challenge

Hello reading faces,

You might already be acquainted with the online book organizer Goodreads, so I won't be talking about it all that much. And for the last 2 years - 2011 and 2012 - Goodreads had been allowing its users the yearly reading challenge. You can set however many books you are planning to read in the coming year - thin or think, it doesn't really matter.

For me I challenged myself to read 60 books in 2011 and accomplished it by finishing 78 books, and 40 books in 2012 and accomplished by going through 45 of them. This year for the 2013 Reading Challenge, I challenged myself to read another 40 books - quantity wise, but quality wise I am planning to read more non-fiction text-books rather than my normal YA fiction stuffs. So wish me a good luck.

If you are already a Goodreads member, please challenge yourself this year if you haven't already. And if you're not a member already, I won't push you to become one, but it really helps you to be pretty anal about your reading as well.

Cheerio,
Anu

P.S. They have a widget for your challenge to place it on your blog.

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Anu has
read 3 books toward her goal of 40 books.
hide