Thursday, May 9, 2013

20130509 Thursday

C&C The Coffeehouse & Cupcakes
For the last semester I only had two periods on Thursdays and one period on Friday. That's it as far as classes go. Because I had so much time on my hand and let's face it I am not gonna cram for exams, I looked for other distractions. Most likely, that's why I got a job. Good thing that I am enjoying it and learning lots of things from people who have more expertise.

Today was a special day; next will be a special week too. Because all my classes are done now and we're doing wrap up lectures on every class that I took through-out my four years of university next week. Too bad that I am gonna miss most of those for I have full-time job. I am not complaining though, just a little sorry that I am gonna miss probably my last chance of sitting in the lectures with my classmates and my professors. It's been a good 4 years and I hope I will still feel the same in a month, in a year, in a decade.

Life after uni, here I come! (not really, I gave my finals for the current classes but I still have the graduation examinations coming up later this month, wish me a luck)

Love,
Anu