Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Your Lips But Better | Make-Up

2013052119-21-320036
Revlon Lipbutter 001 Pink Truffle
I am one of the latest to join the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter phase among other cosmonerds. But I'd just got my very first one - 001 Pink Truffle. It's a perfect shade of Your Lips But Better trend for me. It's an orange-brown neutral shade that has a light sheen to it. The colour doesn't go that opaque.

2013052119-27-230038
The pouch with cute inner lining is from Claire Fountaine
Just like it is advertised, the Revlon lip butter is the mid-ground between a lip stick and a lip balm. It almost as moisturizing as a balm, but it does not have as good staying power as a lipstick. Don't forget to consider that I wear matte lipstick, and they have great stay power, so the comparison might not be as powerful.

I assure you the red lip phase is not over.

Love,
- Anu