Sunday, June 23, 2013

Freedom or Fear

Hello people of the internet,

I would love to say that a lot has changed since my last log, but I don't really think a lot has changed. The variable that has changed was that I graduated from college. I am still working full-time at the same place. Since I didn't have much class in the last semester, it has been just like as if I had already graduated from the beginning of this year.

I should feel liberated or lucky that I am a college-graduate now who has all the opportunities in life to take and so on. But I don't feel that way. I am more feared or numb, probably explains why I am usually categorized as less progressive. (boy, those sentences couldn't have more "I"s in them)

Hope that I am not alone and there are people out there who are as lost as I am at the moment, but also I hope that all of us will find our ways in the near future. May the odds be ever in your favour.

Love always,
Anu