Wednesday, March 12, 2014

FIRST KISS

#Love146
Hello people of the internet,

It's been a some days of ups and downs of emotions and it is still continuing. Maybe it's because I took up a task that I couldn't match up to. Well, I don't think that way - I am sure about it. The whole week was like this and my creative spirit is lost (not that there was any to begin with). How do I say I am giving up? (and don't say I can't give up on this) I gotta give something up to keep improving something else that is more urgent and demanding. Ugh, give me courage to give up. (Never thought I'd say that).

Here is one short movie directed by Tatia Pilieva, cinematography by Andre Lascaris, edited by Garret Price, composed by Soko and presented by WREN. It is definitely will put a lovely smile on your face, if you haven't watched it already.

Enjoy,
Anu