Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Nude-ist | Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick


click on the photos to enlarge them

Hello people of the internet,

Today I have a lip product to share with you. I say lip product, because I am not sure if it's a lipstick or a lip gloss. Gloss because the packaging with a wand and liquid-y formulation. Lipstick because once you put it on, the formulation changes into a matte lipstick-y way.

Matte lips are the ones that I go for mostly, but they have a bad habit of either drying your lips so bad or not a long-standing as you desire. The good thing about Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet liquid lipsticks are that they embody the better parts or both sides, I find. They are long-lasting and you barely feel it on your lips, hence they don't dry your lips.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvets come in 8 shades:
01 Personne ne rouge - hot red with coolish undertone, 02 Frambourjoise - natural pink red, 03 Hot pepper - warm toned red as the name suggests, 04 Peach club - natural peachy colour, 05 Ole flamingo - hot pink, 06 Pink pong - fuchia pink, 07 Nude-ist - as the name suggest, a pretty nude (the one I chose to have), 08 - Grand cru - not sure how to describe the colour for I haven't seen in real life; Bishrelt runs 6 of the 8 shades for ₮23,600. I am sure you'll be able to find the one that suits you.

Verdict: You need this in your arsenal.

Love,
Anu