Monday, November 10, 2014

Think - Kaleida

First of, hit play on the following widget. Then continue reading.


Think of me, I'll never break your heart.
Think of me, you're always in the dark.
I hate your love, your love, your love.
Think of me, you're never in the dark.

Whenever you see a film with a good soundtrack, however improbable the story is, you find yourself enjoying that film quite immensely. That's what happened to me when I watched John Wick yesterday.

Seeing Keanu Reeves back on the silver screen was enjoyable with a role that he wasn't very associated with or have drifted quite far. Keavu Reeves's character, John Wick, is like his other characters, doesn't talk that much. The action scenes were very close to realism and the added psychedelic soundtracks, like the one I am attaching to, made the sequences incredibly satisfying.

I am sure you're gonna enjoy this rendition of Think by Kaleida - the repeat of this song has just replatced Pirate Game as my ringtone a few minutes ago.

Cheers,
Anu